Aw, thanks! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to see this before I went to sleep but this is very sweet and thoughtful; thankfully I actually didn’t end up having any nightmares!
So my friend finally got me to play FNAF today and now it’s nighttime and I’m scared. Ay, I knew this wasn’t a good idea. Any ideas on how to calm down and NOT have nightmares?
1. First impression:
2. Truth is:
3. How old do you look:
4. Have you ever made me laugh:
5. Have you ever made me mad:
6. Best feature:
7. Have I ever had a crush on you:
8. You’re my:
9. Name in my phone:
10. Should you post this too?
You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this onto 10 or more people.
I was tagged by shyloudpanda
1. “What Child is This?” - Stacie Orrico
2. “In Wonder” - Newsboys
3. “Go Your Own Way” - Glee Cast
4. “Karaoke Superstars (Shiny Car Advert Mix)” - Superchic(K)
5. “Kick-Off” - Relient K
6. “J Train (Linney Brothers + DJ Maj Remix)” - tobyMac
7. “It’s Hard to Say ‘I Do’ When I Don’t” - Fall Out Boy
8. “It is You” - Newsboys
9. “Teenage Dream” - Glee Cast
10. “Eloquent” - Sanctus Real
So I just auditioned for the school play and I got a callback :D
I also made two friends there which is AWESOME. (It’s about time I started making friends since moving here :P)
I’ve honestly never made friends this quickly; fandom stuff and mutual geeky passions sure can help you click.